Awards & Accolades
We’re honored to be recognized for our commitment to our people, our industry innovation and our work with communities around the world. Here are a few of the recent awards we’ve been honored to receive:
- Expedia Group’s Legal and Corporate Affairs team specializing in Intellectual Property was recognized as the Travel & Leisure IP Team of the Year at the World Trademark Review Industry Awards. It is the team’s second win in less than five years.
- Expedia, Inc. received a perfect score of 100 percent and is recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality,” according to the Human Rights Campaign’s annual Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
- Fortune names Expedia, Inc. as one of the 30 Best Workplaces in Technology.
- Expedia CEO Dara Khosrowshahi is named the Puget Sound Business Journal Executive of the Year.
- Expedia is named one of the Best Places to Work in Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards 2016.
- Business Insider names Expedia #7 in their list of 14 Best Tech Companies to Work For in America.
- Puget Sound Business Journal awards Expedia with a Global Corporate Giving Champion award for philanthropy.
- Expedia ranks 5th on Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for the Internet Services & Retailing category.
- World Travel Awards honors Expedia as the World’s Leading Online Travel Agency 2015.
- Expedia, Inc. wins the Consumer Award in Seattle Business Magazine’s 2015 Tech Impact Awards.
- Mark Okerstrom is named the Chief Financial Officer of the Year by Puget Sound Business Journal in the “Public Company with Revenue of More Than $500 Million” category. The awards recognize exceptional financial stewardship and leadership in companies, industries and communities.
- Expedia, Inc. is named Best Large Business + Office Space by 425 Magazine for the second time.
- Expedia, Inc. is recognized as a Top Corporate Philanthropist by Puget Sound Business Journal.
- Expedia is named #1 on the list of Coolest Companies to Work for in Seattle by O.C. Tanner, a consulting firm specializing in global appreciation/recognition program solutions.
- Expedia, Inc’s CEO, Dara Khosrowshahi is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award recipient, recognizing entrepreneurial excellence in the Pacific Northwest.
- Expedia, Inc. is honored with Outstanding Employee Volunteer Program of the Year award at United Way’s Spirit of Caring Awards in Bellevue.
- Expedia is named “World’s Leading Online Travel Agency Website” based on consumer and industry votes at the 20th annual World Travel Awards.
- Expedia Local Expert is named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work by Hawaii Business Magazine. The concierge and destination experiences provider offers local expertise and an array of activities and excursions throughout Hawaii.
- LinkedIn names Expedia, Inc. a Most InDemand Employer in 2012. Expedia joins other very recognizable brands in the Top 20 InDemand Employers List, based on the actions of more than 175 million professionals on LinkedIn.
- Fortune names Expedia, Inc. among World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012, with a rank of #5 in the Internet Services & Retailing industry. For the fourth time, Expedia was the only Online Travel Agency to break into the top five.
- Expedia finishes Number One in Customer Loyalty in the Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index. The Index is based on 35,000 customer interviews each quarter and ranks customers’ relationships with brands in 75 categories.
- Hotwire is awarded top ranking among hotel travel websites on the Market Metrix Hospitality Index (MMHI) in June 2011. Hotwire has repeatedly received the top ranking from MMHI.
- Hotels.com U.S. is named Best Overall Customer Experience by Keynote Competitive Research. The Keynote study examines nine of the top online travel websites in the U.S., with the rankings based on data collected through Keynote and responses from 1,800 real users.